[apparmor] Any plans for something like @{PROC}/@PID/ or @{PROCSELF} ?

Rob Meijer pibara at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 09:33:05 UTC 2011

Great. What will be the notation for allowing /proc/self without
allowing /proc/\d+ for anything not pointed to by /proc/self?

I've just started my first baby steps with the MinorFs rewrite on
github (https://github.com/pibara/MinorFs2).

An other question: I'm seriously thinking of piggybacking the
'persistence-id' dbus service configuration on the AppArmor profiles.
That is, adding specially formatted config lines inside of profile
definitions. Would this be a good idea? If it is, do you have any
pointers with respect to processing and parsing all the AppArmor
profiles from Python?

Tnx,

Rob