[apparmor] [Patch 0/10] DFA rework - split out permission handling

Seth Arnold seth.arnold at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 23:01:08 UTC 2011

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 12:44 PM, John Johansen
<john.johansen at canonical.com> wrote:

> Definitely not for 2.7.  I was going to roll 2.7 final, but I will
> look at your patches and consider a -rc2, with the other option
> being they go into 2.7.1

I'd like to ask for my AppArmor.pm patch to make it into 2.7.0. 2.7.1
is alright too, if you're mostly done with 2.7.0-rc2 preparation.

Without this patch, a profile can't be built using aa-genprof /
aa-logprof for a program that deletes a file or creates a device node: