[apparmor] Example/Representative policies

John Johansen john.johansen at canonical.com
Wed Oct 12 21:39:16 UTC 2011

I am putting together regression/unit tests for updates to policy compilation
and I am looking for a broad range of policies that are slow to compile, or
result in large policies, etc.

I will dissect any policy examples, find out where they are taking there
time, what parts they are stressing etc, and choose representatives from
those.  I of course can always tinker and make my own tests, but I would
like to include some "real" world tests.

So if you have something like that, that you wouldn't mind being committed
to the archive as part of the test suit, send it to me directly or to the
list.

If I happen to already have an interesting test case (or should have) ping
me or email me to let me know whether it is okay to include, at least a
sanitized version.