[apparmor] AppArmor development planning

Christian Boltz apparmor at cboltz.de
Mon Nov 7 21:17:55 UTC 2011

Hello,

Am Samstag, 5. November 2011 schrieben Sie:
> This past week some of the apparmor developers got together at UDS and
> discussed future development and planning.  Of course UDS attendance
> was a limiting factor in these discussions,

more or less ;-)

I managed to capture the audio stream of the second session, and after
some noise-reduction and normalization (= make it louder) it was quite
interesting to hear what you discussed.

In case someone is interested: you can download the captured and fixed
audio stream from
    www.cboltz.de/tmp/2011-11-04-ubuntu-summit-apparmor--final.ogg

(Did anyone record the first session? If yes, please send me a download
link.)

> so over the next few of
> weeks, I will to try to get email out on each of the major discussion
> points so that we can have a broader community discussion and
> planning.

I'm looking forward to this - you talked about several interesting
points ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Super-PC von IBM - der erste 486er im Test
[Titelseite der Chip 8/1989]