[apparmor] Patch for apparmor.d.pod

Steve Beattie steve at nxnw.org
Thu Mar 31 22:56:54 UTC 2011

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 11:24:05PM +0200, Christian Boltz wrote:
> I have small patch against apparmor.d.pod - I found some bugs in it when
> walking around in my new bzr checkout ;-)
>
> - fix ALPHANUMERIC to include 0...9 instead of 1...9
> - enforce linebreaks for network example rules
>
> I'll stick with my promise to do commits only to apparmor.vim related
> stuff, therefore I'm attaching a patch. Commit yourself or grant me the
> first exception ;-)

Acked-By: Steve Beattie <sbeattie at ubuntu.com>

Feel free to commit it yourself. And thanks!

Do note that we have a policy on reviews before commits as documented
at http://wiki.apparmor.net/index.php/CommitPolicy -- for the
apparmor.vim stuff we could grant an exception for you, just as we
did for the distro specific abstractions bits.

--
Steve Beattie
<sbeattie at ubuntu.com>