[apparmor] Patch for apparmor.d.pod

Christian Boltz apparmor at cboltz.de
Thu Mar 31 21:24:05 UTC 2011

Hello,

I have small patch against apparmor.d.pod - I found some bugs in it when
walking around in my new bzr checkout ;-)

- fix ALPHANUMERIC to include 0...9 instead of 1...9
- enforce linebreaks for network example rules

I'll stick with my promise to do commits only to apparmor.vim related
stuff, therefore I'm attaching a patch. Commit yourself or grant me the
first exception ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
> How deep can subprojects be nested?
I think we have no limit of deepness, at least no one reached it until
now ;)   [> Paul Elliott and Adrian Schröter in opensuse-buildservice]