[apparmor] Minimal apparmor profile

Seth Arnold seth.arnold at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 18:21:46 UTC 2011

We (used to?) ship a tool 'autodep' (perhaps renamed aa-autodep?) that would parse the output of ldd on a binary and spit out a profile for the application, ensuring the libraries were covered.

You can replace a single profile with apparmor_parser --reload /etc/apparmor.d/path.to.profile. I like using vim's % to represent a file name and run this while editing a profile. Be sure to :w the file first:

:!apparmor_parser --reload %