[apparmor] [patch] utils: fix x modifier case setting

Steve Beattie steve at nxnw.org
Wed Aug 17 22:08:23 UTC 2011

Hi,

Christian Boltz reported this bug privately to me, and unfortunately
I have delayed getting it fixed promptly. I apologize for this.

Basically, logprof and genprof create all execute permissions with
the modifiers as lowercase (meaning to pass on sensitive environment
variables to the exec'ed process) even if the user told them not to
when prompted. This patch fixes the issue.

I'm also nominating this fix for 2.6.

--
Steve Beattie
<sbeattie at ubuntu.com>