[apparmor] [patch 0/6] Miscellaneous build/infrastructure fixes

Steve Beattie steve at nxnw.org
Thu Oct 7 23:31:17 BST 2010

On Thu, Oct 07, 2010 at 03:22:56PM -0700, Kees Cook wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 07, 2010 at 03:08:59PM -0700, Steve Beattie wrote:
> > This patch set contains miscellaneous build and infrastructure changes,
> > including make targets to generate consistent release and snapshot
> > tarballs as well as bzr tags.
>
> What did you use to generate the patch series, btw? I haven't found a good
> bzr analog to git's "format-patch" command.

Good old fashioned quilt and quilt mail, sadly; bzr's loom is what
I want to use but is really lacking in this regard, as I guess the
developers of it assume you'd handle reviews via branch merge requests
on launchpad. :-(

(bzr loom also seems to assume you really like typing long command
arguments like up-thread, down-thread, and show-loom, with no short
versions.)

--
Steve Beattie
<sbeattie at ubuntu.com>