[apparmor] [patch 1/6] Add toplevel tarball support

Steve Beattie steve at nxnw.org
Thu Oct 7 23:23:56 BST 2010

On Thu, Oct 07, 2010 at 03:19:16PM -0700, Kees Cook wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 07, 2010 at 03:09:00PM -0700, Steve Beattie wrote:
> > This patch adds toplevel support for creating release and snapshot
> > tarballs and converts some of the common/Make.rules targets to get
> > version information from bzr. As part of this, the tarball generation
> > creates a .stamp_rev file in the common directory which contains both
> > the name of the bzr repo exported from as well as the revision.
> >
> > +#REPO_URL=.
> > +#REPO_URL="bzr+ssh://bazaar.launchpad.net/~sbeattie/+junk/apparmor-dev/"
> > +#.PHONY: local_snapshot
>
> I'd probably drop these comments, but otherwise, ACK.

I left the first two in place as examples for people who wanted to use
alternate locations to generate a snapshot.

And the last one I'll drop, I'd meant to add support for entirely local
snapshots that could contain uncommitted changes, but managed to let it
slip my mind.

--
Steve Beattie
<sbeattie at ubuntu.com>