Information needed for Sprite Creator
Ubuntu Software Center
noreply at canonical.com
Tue Jul 10 08:47:52 UTC 2012
Thank you for your patience during the moderation process.
Current status: Your application Sprite Creator Needs Information.
We need some more information
Please respond to this request from our approval team, and then resubmit your application:
Thanks a lot for your submission. This is a review for inclusion into the Ubuntu Software Center.
A couple of things you might want to consider fixing in your app:
- opt/labo.al/SpriteCreator should live in /opt/extras.ubuntu.com/sprcreator/bin instead
- changelog entry should be for 'precise', not 'unstable'
- you might want to bump Standards-Version in debian/control to 3.9.3
- you should be able to drop debian/README.*
- debian/copyright still includes a lot of 'boilerplate' text
- it'd be good to wrap the lines in the description section of debian/control at 80 chars
- do you think you could add a COPYING file to the source?
- the ppa_intro.txt file should not be necessary
- Running the app, "Quit", "About Qt" and "About me" don't seem to work
- Running the app, the menu entries, even in the menu bar seem to have a "(<letter>)" in their description
Thanks a lot for your submission.
Visit the developer portal at https://myapps.developer.ubuntu.com/dev/ to find out more.
To view your application, go to https://myapps.developer.ubuntu.com/dev/apps/1164/
The Ubuntu Software Center team
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the App-review-board