Apparel

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 03:50:55 UTC 2004

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 22:27:57 -0500, Kevin Krumwiede <kjkrum at comcast.net> wrote:

> Worked.  The first one is what I meant.  (Oooh... it's even got colors!)

Yep. It's full color. It's basically a heavy duty grade iron-on, but I
have a few of their shirts and they hold up really well.

They have a plethora of products you can print on as well. I've
attached a few more pictures that I thought were interesting. I can
put the logo on one of each of their products.

I haven't gone through all the steps to make any of these official
yet, so I don't recall the exact costs, but I think white tshirts were
$13-14 USD. I would of course leave the prices at "cost" - and
therefore I wouldn't make any money off the sales. The prices are more
expensive than if you had a thousand tshirts silkscreened, but a
really good deal considering you can do a one-off for the same price
as something mass produced - and they make them on demand, so there's
no upfront costs for materials.

I'd also be happy to mark up the prices a little and give the profits
back to Ubuntu. I'm sure that would be helpful for giving out those
free pressed CD's. :)

At this point I just need the OK from the powers that be. Once I have
that, these can be available online in a matter of minutes (unless I
fall asleep and don't check my email again tonight). :)

Aaron