clock

nicola nicola at koolinus.net
Sun Sep 19 12:34:01 UTC 2004

Hi there !
I'm curious to know why Ubuntu is the first Linux distro that has some
incompaibility with the sharing of the clock with my win-XP.
In many years of "finding the right distro" I've never seen it happen on any
machine, and I0ve only read in some "ancient" Debian testual manual (maybe on
a Debian 2.* one ??)

I'm in Italy (GMT+1). The fuse is Europe/Rome, I haven't set UTC. But then
when i reboot I have windoze set 2 hours back the official time. Any hints on
where to look ?

                    Nicola  -=KOOLINUS=-  Losito

icq:62837984  msn:koolinuz at hotmail.com  jabber-ID:koolinus at jabber.linux.it
                     http://koolinus.splinder.com