[ubuntu-arizona] AZLOCO Events and COVID-19

Rex Bouwense majb at azloco.com
Tue Mar 17 03:35:09 UTC 2020

Because of the current situation with the COVID-19 virus, the Ubuntu
Hour scheduled for Thursday 26 March 2020 at the Xtreme Bean has been
canceled. The two Ubuntu Hours that are scheduled there in April (on the
2nd and 23rd) have not been canceled yet, but the situation is being
monitored very closely.

The University of Advancing Technology, we hold our AZLOCO/PLUG
Installfest/Linux Workshops, has just closed until 30 March. As a
result, it has been decided in lieu of canceling the installfest
scheduled for 21 March 2020 to conduct it via the Big Blue Button. To
participate, merely go to https://bbb.azloco.net, type your name, and
press join. Installfests for April are also being closely monitored.

Rex Bouwense