Xubuntu

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 15:29:36 CDT 2005

Hello all

   We are starting to put together an Xfce flavoured Ubuntu derivative
aimed mostly at users of middle range hardware and xfce users on other
distros ;)

   The initial participants are the MOTU Xfce team and various other
people who have expressed interest in xfce+ubuntu in the past months
(you know who you are) but everybody else's contributions are welcomed.
We intend to release as close to breezy as possible so in the coming
weeks there's going to be plenty of work to be done :)

For more info

Wiki page:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu