[ubuntu-mono] Your Shipment Notice.

Freeguncleaningmat freeguncleaningmat at calumnydsn.pro
Wed Mar 13 07:28:57 UTC 2019

This offer is for united states only, If you can't see this image ClickHere

 Your Free "2nd Amendment Gun Cleaning Mat" Has Arrived.

Your FREE "2nd Amendment Gun Cleaning Mat" Has Arrived.
Fellow American,

On your behalf, I requested a FREE Limited Edition "2nd Amendment Gun Cleaning Mat" to be reserved.

Just go to the website and enter your shipping address.

It will only take you 2 quick minutes to complete, at most.

These are worth $23. 75 but YOURS FREE.

Click Here To Get Your FREE Gun Cleaning Mat.  *

If you don't get enter your shipping info within the next 24 hours your FREE Gun Cleaning Mat will be passed onto someone else.

As you can see in the image below, these look awesome so they'll obviously go fast.

 My Apology And Peace Offering. . .
Please, don't delay!

Click Here To Get Your FREE Gun Cleaning Mat.  *

Best regards,

* This email is a broadside ad newsletter.  This gear is free just pay a small shipping & handling and we'll rush ship it to your address with USPS tracked shipping.

To stop receiving messages, please visit here.
Or mail your request to:
3335 S.  Airport Rd.  W.
Traverse City, MI.  49684