[2016-Goal#1] A NEW Server for Ubuntu GNOME

Jasper Backer jasper at jbacker.nl
Mon Jan 4 12:32:10 UTC 2016

Hi,

Indeed. I highly doubt that Canonical cannot provide for this on their
infrastructure. I feel like we've made too much assumptions to begin with.

So let's get things straight and assume they can host the website
perfectly well, we'd need to go and develop things so we at least have
something to show. Do we have that expertise somewhere in the team? Any
way to get that if not?

Greets,
Jasper