Download Link?

Patrik Bubák bubapa at protonmail.ch
Sat May 23 07:27:55 UTC 2015

The artwork team has approached this issue and it will be remedied with the next website design that won't produce any clutter.

Instead of being re-directed several times to the actual download (irritated the hell out of me too) the download will be the first thing you'll see.

Users will enjoy and benefit from a lean and clean design that will help them navigate more efficiently.

While we do agree reading the release notes is of high importance and should be everyone's priority, it will, however, always be up to the user if they read them.

Stay tuned.

Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.ch), encrypted email based in Switzerland.