Contribution

Sun May 3 12:05:52 UTC 2015

I'm sorry I said those things. But I told you not to get dissuaded.
Being on a mailinglist is a great help even if you don't want to deal
with it all the time.

It makes you aware of the stuff that goes on without having to talk to
people all the time.

Check out this link:
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/326/builds/92409/testcases

And also this one:

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/326/builds

That might get you started on ISO testing. And my apologies again. I'm
not an insider here. Get your hopes up, you might want to get it going
anyway. Don't be dissuaded by the small things.