Contribution

Sun May 3 11:43:27 UTC 2015

Without being on a mailinglist it is going to be hard, right?

I don't think people will be going out of their way to ensure you will
have a way to contribute that coincides completely with your wishes,
when it is outside of the regular workflow of the people here. Pardon
my language, it is not exactly what I mean. And I'm also just a
bystander. Don't be dissuaded, but I just wanted to voice that using a
mailinglist might make your life easier and not using it might make
your life harder but also for the people you are aiming to work with.
ISO testing is a thing that is pretty much a disorganized or
decentralized process, I believe. All the rest might require more
cooperation. But do consider working with the regular workflow that
people are used to.

Regards,

Bart.