Maybe FAQs aren't very useful

George Deka george.deka at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 03:20:19 UTC 2005

your email was off-list.

On 4/20/05, whorush at comcast.net <whorush at comcast.net> wrote:

> george, i'm a bit lost on this email.
>
> breezy?
>
> then in this email you say...
>
> Fine to have a structure like this, but honestly if we try fill it we wont
> meet breezy.
> Not unless we have more bloody (new and old - most of the founding members
> have left because of all of this political discussion)
>
> bloody and breezy? are these new documentatoin releases? i guess this is
> some ubuntu lingo? political discussion?

What i meant was blood, breezy is the new development release of ubuntu.

why don't you like about ubuntuguide? i'm not defending it, i barely know
> it, why is it dodgy? i like the structure and the organization, we dont have
> to make anything like it or use it in anyway. my point is just that its 110%
> more organized than this site.

Some of the information of there is not of great quality, eg install
limewire when there is a perfect open source client out there - gift

i started a wiki page for proposed hierarchies for the documentation. give
> it a look, the stuff i have there is pathetic, but its just an idea of how
> i'm thinking.
>
> https://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/ProposedHierarchy
>
> be excellent to eachother, brad

Thats fine, but can we fill it all in, by the time breezy realeases