Write a Howto on the Wiki

Ryan Thiessen ryan at ryanthiessen.com
Mon Apr 11 23:35:00 UTC 2005

I wrote a howto-esque guide on how to compile applications on Ubuntu.
Someone suggested this should be on the wiki so I put it up on
https://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/CompilingEasyHowTo because I didn't know
where else it should go

It's in html format still instead of the usual markup formats, because I
just quickly ported it from my existing text.  If someone wants to edit
that for formatting or content please do.  If I put it in the wrong place
or if it needs to be removed, please reparent or delete it as necessary.

Any replies to me please cc me as I'm not subscribed to the list.

Cheers,
-rt-