Call for testing: Preview candidate available

Bastian Doetsch bastian.doetsch at gmx.de
Sat Mar 12 05:36:29 CST 2005

On Sa, 2005-03-12 at 21:27 +1100, Daniel Stone wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 12, 2005 at 11:02:05AM +0100, Aurélien Naldi wrote:
> > On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 10:29:43 +0100, Bastian Doetsch
> > <bastian.doetsch at gmx.de> wrote:
> > > Actually, I wonder, why XV doesn't work anymore. I didn't have these
> > > problems until a few weeks ago... Is this going to be fixed? My video
> > > performance shouldn't be that sluggish, since I run an Athlon XP 3200+
> > > with a Radeon 9600XT as graphics card.
> >
> > same here, and xv seems to work fine with mplayer and xine, only
> > gstreamer is affected (i CAN watch dvd with totem-xine but not with
> > totem-gstreamer), any chance to get this fixed for the final release ?
>
> I'll check it out, but it seems to work for me here.  I assume you have
> a 9600 (or similar generation) as well?

FYI: I got fglrx drivers from universe installed. Nonetheless, I think
the problem is not related to the ati drivers, since I installed fglrx
in order to get rid of the sluggish video behaviour...

--
"Every thing possible to be believ'd is an image of truth."
- William Blake, The marriage of heaven and hell