[ubuntu-art] Portfolio and Graphics

Devyn Collier Johnson devyncjohnson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 12:22:44 UTC 2013

Canonical and Ubuntu Developers:

    I would like to contribute to Ubuntu by making and editing icons and
wallpapers. I use GIMP often as well as other graphics software. I own
and manage a few projects and I have reported many bugs related to
several projects. I also write articles for Linux.org. I am familiar
with CSS3, AIML, BASH, Xaiml, XML, Python3, SED, SVG, and HTML5.
    Here is a link to one of my Launchpad projects that has various
wallpapers and icons that I have made among other files
(http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~devyncjohnson-d/misc-projects/trunk/files). I
have three other registered Launchpad projects that deal with script
programming. My branding image for this project
(https://launchpad.net/neobot) is one of my best, in my opinion. I
fabricated it with GIMP.

Thank you,

Devyn Collier Johnson