[ubuntu-art] Jaunty Wallpaper

nomasteryoda at gmail.com nomasteryoda at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 21:16:22 GMT 2009

oops... sent back to Kenneth... Sorry about that.

I've posted some images on my Jaunty art page on the wiki - Nomasteryoda
designs - and gotten some good comments. I made some changes and updated
the page with more grit and less impressionist style. This is a photo, but
not like normal photographs you find in the family scrapbook or on the
Windows 7 desktop.

If this is in the right mode of thinking as far as imagery goes, let us
know. I can always warp the image to yield the mascot since that appears be
desired. One note from Intrepdi is the Ibex is still hard for people to
pick out on the current release as I think it should be, but it looks
almost like a coffee stain on the elephant skin of prior versions.

Regards,

Jeff Hatfield (aka nomasteryoda)