[ubuntu-art] Artwork Deadline One (John Baer)

John Baer baerjj at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 22:28:22 GMT 2009

After thinking about it I decided my last approach to the Tumble Weed
background was probably not the best. It took patiences but I was able
to "burn" the Jaunty sketch into the background so that it changes as
the background colors change.

I posted new images to the wiki page.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Jaunty/Impression/Background

The last image is simply to point out he is there. The antlers get a bit
lost in the straw but you get the idea.

I want to create something for the GDM login background to complete this
theme.

John

BTW: If you come up with a background color that is better than those
displayed let me know.  :)