[ubuntu-art] Icons for Ubuntu

Bianca Slate bianca.slate at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 04:08:42 GMT 2009

I asked him to contact you.  Did he?  Neither of you let me know
anything further.

I've been trying to entice some of the better content creators from
Stardock (wincustomize.com) and DeviantArt (deviantart.com) to come
and create for Ubuntu.

It would greatly enhance my Ubuntu experience to have more icons,
wallpapers, and desktop treatments to use on my computer.

Bianca