[ubuntu-art] Artwork Deadline One

John Baer baerjj at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 02:30:56 GMT 2009

I uploaded two new images to the wiki for your consideration.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Jaunty/Impression/Background

The first has a darker Jaunty to enhance the rabbit illusion. My desire
is not to have a skeleton look but keep with the sketch appearance.

The second image is an example of how the appearance changes completely
by simply changing the background color.

I like giving folks the opportunity to tweak their desktop to suite
their personal tastes (Impression is the same).

As far as Jaunty is concerned, I am transparent on whether he stays in
the final product.

Cheers,

John