[ubuntu-art] Artwork Deadline One

John Baer baerjj at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 17:24:53 GMT 2009

I am not sure the desire, but 2.19.2009 is the deadline one for artwork.

IMO we should have our submissions to the point they are submitted to
the wiki for comments.

To satisfy that desire I submitted a "customizable" Jaunty background to
the wiki today.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Jaunty/Impression/Background

Customizable means the canvas is transparent so the desired background
color will need to be defined in Appearance Preferences Gnome dialogue.

I suggest theme engines be locked down on 2/19 in order to provide
adequate time for packaging and testing.

The last svn check-in for the Murrine engine is version 137 but the
latest package is 136.

https://launchpad.net/~suraia/+archive/ppa

I am satisfied with Murrine either way.

Ken Wimer, do you have any comments?