[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] Update: Feb 4th 2009

spg76 sebastianporta at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 21:46:30 GMT 2009

Thank you, Anton :)

The "Categories" section
> (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/BreatheIconSet/Icons/Categories) is
> just about done. Only missing: "applications-science" and
> "preferences-desktop-personal" (which looks good but since it was just
> uploaded I figured I'd let it sit for a day or so) :)

Meanwhile, I'll try to refine it a little and make the small sizes.

Sabastian, if you get a min, could you shape up "folder"? 32px down just
> don't render right. If you do, I'll do user-home.

Yeah, not problem.

Screenshot: http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/2154/breathecg7.jpg Some SVG
> thumbnails render in Nautilus a bit funny but set shows fine.

I think this is a libsvg issue and how handles the filters (I commented this
about a month ago
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-art/2008-December/008396.html). I'm
not sure about this and I don't know where to report it (Launchpad, maybe).
On the other hand, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong.
If you open any of these file in Inkscape you see that they don't have this
problem (I'm also open the files on Firefox, Opera and even on Internet
Explorer and I didn't found this problem).
This issue affected the 128px icon only because all the other sizes are
rendered as png.
If this problem persist, I would have to refine all the 128px icons making
sure that they draw correctly.
--
Seba (AKA spg76)
http://www.ubuntu-ar.org