[ubuntu-art] New Jaunty Background - Wallpaper designs

nomasteryoda at gmail.com nomasteryoda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 12:30:20 GMT 2009

Ok folks, updated the image with more realist and more Ubuntu brown.
http://picasaweb.google.com/nomasteryoda/JauntyDesigns

Again, comments and suggestions are most welcome. ... This is an exciting
thing for me to help in the artwork that will ship with Jaunty.

Regards,

Jeff Hatfield - aka nomasteryoda

On Feb 2, 2009 10:19pm, Jeff Hatfield <nomasteryoda at gmail.com> wrote:
> I posted a couple of background images I made for Ubuntu Jaunty Jackalope
to the wiki (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Jaunty/Nomasteryoda
designs . I also have more such artwork created for Jaunty up on my picasa
page http://picasaweb.google.com/nomasteryoda/JauntyDesigns and the
original GIMP files locally.