[ubuntu-art] New Jaunty Background - Wallpaper designs

Jeff Hatfield nomasteryoda at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 03:19:10 GMT 2009

I posted a couple of background images I made for Ubuntu Jaunty Jackalope to
the wiki (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Jaunty/Nomasteryoda
designs<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Jaunty/Nomasteryoda%20designs>.
I also have more such artwork created for Jaunty up on my picasa page
http://picasaweb.google.com/nomasteryoda/JauntyDesigns and the original GIMP
files locally.

I learned from boredandblogging of ubuntu-us-ga group that this is the best
way to get in touch with the group for art submissions.

Please let me know what you think and that these are in the right direction
for the release.

Regards,

Jeff Hatfield ... aka nomasteryoda

--
nomasteryoda
Visit MGALUG.org to learn more about Linux and Open Source Software.