[ubuntu-art] Business Cards

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Mon Dec 28 15:37:46 GMT 2009

On Mon, 2009-12-28 at 19:23 +0530, JIthendra wrote:

> ok... let me get this straight the only problem with current card is its
> not editable is it??

It's the main problem. Another is that there are several options at all.

I didn't say and did not intend to imply that the design must be
replaced. Except for the issue with the distorted logo, it gets the job
done (I didn't inspect it too closely, though). Which means there could
be something better, but it is not achieved easily.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/