[ubuntu-art] Human Helix.

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Sat Dec 5 09:34:19 GMT 2009

On Fri, 2009-12-04 at 19:24 -0500, Saleel Velankar wrote:

> Can you expound on the 'bend' bit?

Following a curve. Should be a very simple and smooth curve. Think
bézier curve with one segment and the center pulled out a bit, or maybe
a slight S curve.

> Well comparing to the effect achieved in gimp, I am unable to create
> depth in the little parallelograms. I am confident that someone with
> more experience will be able to create this.

No shame in using both Inkscape and Gimp to get where you want to.

By now you might well be the most experienced with sunken relief effects
here on this list ;)

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: