[ubuntu-art] COSMIC COMMUNISM

RAO DRACO raodraco at ono.com
Wed Mar 26 16:29:20 GMT 2008

I am Rao, the creator of Cosmic Communism, I sent you an email some
months ago but I have now improved my blogs with more information.

I need computer programmers for a heavenly project: The Cosmic Hours, we
can create the electronic money of the future, a economic system that
will end all wars in the World, will provide work for everybody and will
bring peace and Oneness to the world.

Please visit:

http://cosmichours.blogspot.com and http://cosmiccommunism.blogspot.com
for more information.

Namaste

TOGETHER WE CAN CREATE A BETTER WORLD

When we change the monetary system, we could create Carl Sagan's
Galactic Encyclopedia, gathering all information with free access for
everybody in the world.

PLEASE CONTACT ME AT raodraco at ono.com or rao.lsd at gmail.com

PLEASE HELP ME SPREAD THIS MESSAGE TO ALL UBUNTU DEVELOPERS