[ubuntu-art] meeting Thursday (Iacopo Masi)

gp giupenni78 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 13:07:27 GMT 2008

Il giorno mar, 04/03/2008 alle 12.00 +0000, Iacopo Masi ha scritto:
> >  > Yes I think here here is a lot of work do to.
> >  > I can add some gtkrc suggestion that you can find in my package
> >  > OranSun. The source you cand find here
> >  > https://code.launchpad.net/~iacopo-masi/oransun-look/main
> >  >
> >  Very nice!!!
> >

> >  > I think imho
> >  > that the curren Human-Murrine is too dark.
> >  >
> >  I agree with you.
>
> Thanks...
> I think we should use a similar GTK theme, maybe without stripes. I
> have a gtkrc with no stripes here in local.
> I think should fit the wallpaper..
>
> Here some proof:
>
> Oransun gtkrc with no stripe and Human icons:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/iac_lizardking/2308265639/
>
> Oransun gtkrc with no stripe and Tangerine icons:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/iac_lizardking/2309071400/
>
> Imho +1 for Tangerine...

For me tangerine or human are indifferent. One day prefer human, one day
tangerine :-) But tangerine are good icons.

Your orange theme is very nice because isn't dark like Human-Murrine.
But I think that an orange less clear is better.
I used as the main:
bg[SELECTED]		= shade(1.23, "#D6722D")

I have done some examples here (See only the orange color, because I
modified not your theme but human murine):
http://www.giuseppepennisi.it/nautilus04032008.png
http://www.giuseppepennisi.it/Human-Murrine_modified_3.tar.gz

Giuseppe Pennisi