[ubuntu-art] panel icons

Kenneth Wimer kwwii at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 29 22:08:14 GMT 2008

On Tuesday 29 January 2008 21:33:57 Sebastian Billaudelle wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I was playing arround a little bit, too:
> I used the pallet from Union to get these icons (Like the one of Ken:
> only a demonstation).
> If anyone wants the sources, please contact me...

My problem with these examples is that they would only look good on a limited
amount of background colors. Not that I think that we need something to work
on *every* background but it should be as flexible as possible within reason.
I do like the idea of using rounded objects and a simple line though.

Needs some work, perhaps someone can come up with something?
--
Ken