[ubuntu-art] Here's my hacked version of clearlooks and 3 themes to go with it.

xl cheese xl_cheese at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 26 21:58:48 GMT 2008

Instruction on how to install are included.
I can't figure out how to compile and install clearlooks by itself so you'll have to reinstall the entire gtk-engines2.13.2 package.  All of the older clearlooks themes will not be altered.

Three themes:
UbuntuClearlooks.
Glossyhacked -  This is the default glossy theme using the new menubar and toolbar.
Union-  Just for fun.

Enjoy!

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Hardy/Alternate/SmoothMergedGradients?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=Enjoy.tar.gz