[ubuntu-art] moving from ubuntu-looks to clear-looks

Justin Rogers justin.a.rogers at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 03:04:16 GMT 2008

I think my GummyJAR Theme which is a clear-looks theme that supports
changing colors can be implemented with a human color scheme.

Here is a screenshot of it from gnome-look

http://gnome-look.org/CONTENT/content-pre3/68671-3.jpg

remember it would be very easy to remove any themeing done on the menu bars
that has been implemented.