[ubuntu-art] Ideas Header and Title Font Issues

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Sun Jan 20 17:47:15 GMT 2008

Hi!

Working on a design for the Ideas Brainstorming website header, I found
that the Ubuntu Title ttf doesn't match the letters in the official logo
SVG. It's not a bit different, but rather much. So I think use of that
font should be discouraged, especially for the word ubuntu.

The letters in the logo SVG have more nodes than necessary. The "b" is
really bad.

Well, see it on
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/2008/01/20/ubuntu-ideas-header/

I think with a good scan of the original artwork, I could trace the logo
letters in a much cleaner way.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: