[ubuntu-art] Revision 157 needs your voice.

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Tue Jan 15 17:13:12 GMT 2008

On Tue, 2008-01-15 at 13:38 +0200, Jason Brower wrote:
> Could everyone pull the latest and tell me what you think of the new
> artwork in cocohead?  I want to get everyones feels about it as it
> breats a few of the standards that he original author was intending.
> For example, we now have soft gradients when we usually have harder
> lines.

No gradients catched my attention when skimming through the files.

But I have issues with the shading of the hair. The straight, angled
line of the dark part just doesn't cut it. It goes against otherwise
rounded shapes and makes no sense if you think of the lighting.

Regarding lighting - why do the eyes have highlights on the right, if
light comes from left (if you look at the heads)?

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/