[ubuntu-art] Near final theme update.

Ashleigh Farnham ashleighfarnham at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 21:46:07 GMT 2008

Hi,

I've just been stickybeaking at everyones mockups and this is the first that
has led me to comment.

I absolutely think it is the most elegant I've seen so far. I like that
there is more brown than orange and that the textures are all so smooth.
If I had even the slightest clue what I was doing I would want to help to
develop this theme.

Regards,
Ashleigh Farnham