[ubuntu-art] Stop kickin' the dead horse - Create a full Union GTK theme.

Ken Vermette vermette at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 04:13:45 GMT 2008

I think if something like that would be implemented as a general feature, it
would be perfect. Probably something running a selective hue rotation system
would give users the most control, and doing it would instantly give all
themes colour selection to a limited degree. For now even basic
hue/saturation/colorization would be good.

--
-Ken Vermette