[ubuntu-art] Moving things forwards.

Justin Rogers justin.a.rogers at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 02:06:51 GMT 2008

On Jan 2, 2008 6:47 PM, Troy James Sobotka <troy.sobotka at gmail.com> wrote:

> There is no war.
>
> There never has been war.
>
> There is only sabdfl and his way that he chooses to run
> his company.  I applaud his patience, monetary input, and
> brilliance in this light.
>
> Voting is also irrelevant.  The poorly conceived Edgy
> byproduct achieved approximately 75% voter approval
> over the existing artwork of Dapper.  It made no difference,
> and nor should it.
>
> > the only thing to fear from a vote is the reality that your
> contributions are not
> > as popular as you would like them to be.
>
> And given enough votes, all things will median.
>
> Sincerely,
> TJS

Dude you are just spinning your wheels, because I don't understand how
nything up to this point can be called brilliant. I don't claim to know what
to implement to get this project back on its feet. But the fact is that we
are more then two months into a six month release cycle without anything to
show for it.