[ubuntu-art] More usplash requirements

tonic ghatanothoa at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 22:04:30 BST 2006

> Hold it, how will we do fancy progress bars now? We can't set separate
> progress bar images for separate color depths!

I happily use separate progress bars for different nested themes. Works
like a treat. Also the progress bars are quite small in file size so
there is little penalty for it. However, needing multiple animations to
support the different resolutions and colour depths make things really
large. The animations can get really large if you want things to be
smooth.

tonic