[ubuntu-art] community art as own package?

Patrick Cornelißen cornelis at p-c-software.de
Fri Oct 13 09:46:08 BST 2006

Hi!

I just read most of the thread concerning the community artwork and I
think it would be the best if the newly created artwork get's a chance.
I'd suggest to add a distinct package with all the community artwork
that would get lost otherwise.
This way you have both sides satisfied (well not at 100% better than 100:0)

I personally have to admit that I didn't like the edgy wallpaper, but I
know that when it goes to art I'm not an expert at all ;)
I appreciate the effort the community put into this and that's why I
think it should be somehow included.

--
Bye,
 Patrick Cornelissen