[ubuntu-art] comments on edgy ubuntu default background

Lloyd D Budd foolswisdom at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 07:32:47 BST 2006

I really appreciate what your team does!

I find the edgy ubuntu default background [1] on my ThinkPad T42p 1600
× 1200 screen:
-  A little dark on left side and don't feel the transition really
flows particularly in the bottom right corner
- The crossing of the curves bothers me a little bit for some reason
as well. Hard intersections when the Ubuntu symbol and other asserts
have soft intersections.
+ I really enjoy the warm in the middle and towards the bottom right
+ I really enjoy the palette of colors and how well they work together

I am but a critic.

--
Peace be yours,
Lloyd D Budd