[ubuntu-art] New emblems are complete! (update)

Troy James Sobotka troy.sobotka at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 05:05:26 BST 2006

On Tue, 2006-03-10 at 21:27 +0200, Eric Schwenke wrote:
> Sry for filling the mailing list, but in mind of some critic i have an
> updatet version of my set created.
>
> Changes: - Gloss effect like the human folder one (more consistent)
> 	 - Added a orange color version, in mind of human consistent

These are amazingly impressive.

Strengths:
 * Unified -- especially the orange set.
 * Integration factor is very high - the curvature is perfect.
 * Simple -- beautifully simplistic for a first draft.

With a little discussion regarding some of the iconography,
I think they would be a wonderful addition to the current
set.

This is probably the most consistent set of work that
I have seen since some of Who's, when considered against
the current "Ubuntu schema".

Sincerely,
TJS