[ubuntu-art] On-line meeting

Pascal Klein 4pascal at tpg.com.au
Fri Dec 30 01:36:30 GMT 2005

On Friday 30 December 2005 09:39, Paulo Ferreira wrote:
> hello guys
>
> I couldn´t enjoy myself at the on-line meeting. today is my brother´s
> birthday, and you know... how the things works...

No worries. Hope you had fun.

> But, please tell me the disussion will be published in somewhere on the
> net...

Of course. :o)

If you would like to see the IRC logs, find them all here:
http://people.ubuntulinux.org/~fabbione/irclogs/

Since it was a meeting there will be minutes. I am writing up these and I will
publish them to the mailing list later today (my time). Some important issues
were covered in the discussion so make sure you check the minutes when they
are up later. :)

> see you...
>
> Paulo

Cheers,