[ubuntu-art] Glow

Viper550 gthompson at cogeco.ca
Wed Dec 28 13:24:57 GMT 2005

Yahoo! But, Universe Art Package? You mean the ubuntu-artwork package?
Oh my, and Ubuntu-Desktop is a dependence for Ubuntu-Artwork soooooo, it
can be included in flight 3! Then, before that it will be in the Ubuntu
Repos already. I will make larger versions of the wallpaper and send the
link. Once ubuntu-artwork on Dapper Repos gets updated to the new
version with my modifications (wallpaper, and the squared ClearLooks
2.0), you will be able to retrieve it via APT. The link I send you will
(unfortunately) be a YouSendIt link.

Viper550